Dermato-info.fr is SFD's public site, intended for patients, their families and the general public, with information on dermatology and diseases treated by dermatologists.
SFD: the French society for dermatology
SFD was founded in 1889 on the occasion of the first international conference on dermatology that took place in Paris.
In 1994, it became the Société Française de Dermatologie et de Pathologie Sexuellement Transmissible and currently has 1,550 members, French and foreign. SFD's missions are based on three fields: research, continuing education and the evaluation of professional practices, and practical recommendations.
GET: the therapeutic education group for dermatology
Edudermatologie.com is GET's site. The objective of this group is to promote inter-disciplinary research in therapeutic education, as well as follow-up strategies for chronic skin diseases.
IPCEM: site for the development of therapeutic education
IPCEM is a professional training institution for all caregivers involved in patient education.
Address: 8-14 Passage Ste Anne Popincourt 75011 Paris
Tel: 01 43 14 74 60
The official site of French spas (Thermalisme Français)
Thermal medicine acts effectively in the treatment of many pathologies:
osteoarthritis, rheumatism, sciatica, asthma and certain skin diseases….
SFDP: the French society for pediatric dermatology
SFDP's missions are based on three fields:
- The promotion of initial and continuing education in pediatric dermatology
- The development of clinical research
- An extension of pediatric dermatological platforms and the improvement of skills
Dermaweb is the leading international dermatology platform for professional discussion and resources : training, case-reports, quizzes, practical sheets, image librairies...
The Opened Dermatology site is the worldwide network for experts in the therapeutic education of chronic skin diseases. The site objectives are:
- To identify new worldwide experiments in the field of therapeutic education.
- To provide support to existing or new teams to put in place therapeutic education structures, recommendations and reference documents.
- To guarantee progress in the therapeutic education of patients with chronic skin diseases.
- To facilitate contact between patient and caregiver associations.
- To develop clinical research dedicated to therapeutic education for patients suffering from chronic skin diseases.
The National Eczema Association
The National Eczema Association improves the health and quality of life for individuals with eczema through research, support, and education.
Chicago integrative eczema center
Website of Dr Lio Peter (Dermatologist of Chicago- USA) .
The Chicago Integrative Eczema Center is a resource for patients and families with atopic dermatitis (eczema) seeking a more holistic approach to care. He emphasizes natural therapies, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Acupuncture/Acupressure in addition to trusted Western medical treatments, bringing the best of many worlds together for optimal care.